With User Carts, you are able to look at what customers currently have in their carts. User Carts provides both customer and product information; this includes addresses, product photos, and sub totals. In addition to viewing, User Carts also allows you to make edits to the user profile and product information.
Search User Cart
- From your Unified admin, go to Print Store>Users>User Carts.
- From the User Cart page, your log will be filtered by default from newest to oldest.
- You can filter by ascending and descending order by clicking on the header column.
- You can search by keyword in the search box on top of the page.
- You can filter by selecting a Start Date and End Date to view orders within a certain time frame.
- You can bring the list back to its original state by clicking the Reset button in the top right corner.
- Customer #
- The unique customer id number
- First Name
- The users first name of which the order was created by
- Last Name
- The users last name
- The email address the user used to created this order
- Last Updated
- The date of which the last changes were made to the order
- Item Count
- The amount of products currently in the users cart
- Sub total
- The total of all items in the order together.
- The option to edit or delete
Edit/View User Cart
- From your Unified admin, go to Print Store>User carts.
- Find the order you would like to edit and click the Actions Icon.
- Click Customer Info and click the Cart tab.
- Preview: Photo preview the item
- Name: Name of the item
- Quantity: How many of that item are in the order
- Total: The cost for the quantity of the item
- Last Updated: Date and time of when last change was made
- Action: Option to delete the item from the order
- Last Login: The date and time of when the user logged in last
- Orders: The quantity of orders the user has
- Projects: The number of current projects being worked on
- Carts: Number of carts
- Albums: Number of albums
- Imagines: Number of images
- Storefront: The current Storefront name user is assigned to.
- Username: The username entered during account creation.
- FirstName: The first name entered during account creation.
- LastName: The last name entered during account creation.
- Email: The email entered during account creation.
- Organization: Choose from the drop down menu to select an organization
- User Group: Choose from the drop down menu to select a user group
- Company: Add the company name
- Approver: A user that approves orders requiring approval.
- Mktg Option: Shows if the user opts into marketing at account creation.
- Sales Rep: A user that can log into Storefront as any user in the system.
- Vendor: A user account attached to a vendor to track outsourcing.
- Tax Exempt: Charge tax or make user exempt to pay tax.
- Admin can reset users password if required with this control
- Change the profile picture