Admin users are users that can access both the front-end Print Store and back end PrintNow Admin Tools. User Roles are assigned to a standard site user account and when saved will appear under Admin users page.
Add Admin Users
- From your Unified admin, go to Print Store>Users>Site Users.
- Customer #: Customer ID number
- First Name: User first name
- Last Name: User last name
- Email Address: User email address
- Approver: Toggle if the User is an approver or not
- Mktg option: Toggle for access to marketing options
- Sales Rep: If your user is a Sales Rep that may be placing orders on behalf of the end user then click the toggle.
- Tax Exemp: click the toggle to enable tax exemptions.
- Last login: record of when the customer last logged in.
- From the Site Users page, click on Actions Icon and click View/Edit on the row.
- To assign Admin role click Add Admin Role button.
- Assign Storefront, Assign User Role.
- Click Save.
- Now admin user will be listed under Print Store>Users>Admin Users and can access both the Print Store and Unified Admin Tools.