URL Redirect (also referred to as URL Forwarding) is a technique which is used to redirect your domain's visitors to a different URL. You can forward your pages to any website, webpage, etc. which is available online.Redirects use status codes defined within the HTTP protocol. Based on this, URL forwarding may be of the following types: 301 (permanent), 307 (temporary) URL Redirects.
PrintNow automatically adds redirects when you change paths on existing pages. Otherwise pages indexed on Google for instance would result in a page not found
- From your Unified admin, go to Print Store>Settings>Domain Tools>Redirects.
- Select Permanent (301) or Temporary (307) for your Print Store.
- In most cases enable "Force lower case for all urls" for SEO.
- To Add a new redirect click +Add Redirect and enter paths From and To. Click Save.
- To list redirect history for a given item click the Actions Icon and follow.
- To edit a redirect click the Actions Icon and edit.
- To delete redirect history for a given item click the Actions Icon and delete.
Please sign in to leave a comment.