The Error Log was created for customers to track errors generated and posted to PrintNow servers. We show the last 7 days of errors and provide ways to filter and search by Id, Error Message, Type, App, IP, Referrer, URL, User-Agent, & Date & Time.
Search Error Log
- From your Unified admin, go to Print Store>Settings>Domain Tools>Error Log.
- From the Error Log page, your log will be filtered by default from newest to oldest errors.
- You can filter by ascending and descending order by clicking on the header column.
- You can search by keyword in the search box on top of the page.
- The unique error id
- Error Message
- The actual error message returned from the server
- The type of error message returned from the server
- The actual app bindings
- The IP of the user that received the error
- The page you came from before the error
- The page the actual error was generated on
- User Agent
- What the user was using when error accured
- Date & Time
- The data and time of the error
Please sign in to leave a comment.