The Page CMS allows you to add and control content to system pages provided by PrintNow or pages you add on your own. From your Unified admin, go to Print Stores>Content>Page Content. To add a page click Add Page. To edit an existing page click Actions Icon and Edit.
- Page Details
- Page Title: The page name as shown in Admin Tools.
- Sidebar: Show or hide Sidebar.
- Req. Login: Decide if user is required to be logged into the Print Store to view page.
- Layout: Choose from the dropdown menu to select the page layout.
- Page SEO
- Title: Page title
- Keywords: Strong keywords will help your page perform well with SEO
- Description: Page description
- Friendly URL: A URL that is both readable to users and search engines.
- Design & Code Editors
- PrintNow offers rich HTML editing software for fast development with developer and user experience in mind. Our products are the building blocks for creating and editing beautiful content easier and faster. Learn More.
Please sign in to leave a comment.