When choosing SaaS, you are relinquishing a certain amount of control over the environment and PrintNow cares just as much about continuity as you do.
- A minimum uptime of 99.5%.
- Redundant operations in off-site locations, in case of a
catastrophic event (fire, earthquake, etc.).
- Back-up servers so there are no service disruptions if a
piece of hardware fails.
- Around-the-clock performance monitoring, so issues can
be immediately detected and addressed.
- Refunds if service level agreements (SLAs) are not met.
You have access to Uptime reports in your PrintNow Admin Tools that look like this:
Article is closed for comments.