PrintNow works with Atlantic Metro to deliver enterprise-grade hybrid cloud hosting services with 24/7/365 management and support. With our fully integrated cloud platform, you do not need to make large upfront investments in hardware, data center space, utilities, and resources required to manage your core IT infrastructure.
The downtown New York City data centers are amongst the most well-connected facilities in the world. Boasting low latency to many metropolitan areas, close proximity to major internet exchange points, and easy access to trans-Atlantic fiber.
In addition to our robust cloud platform, our in-house, US-based engineers deliver the project management, design architecture, and deployment framework needed to implement, manage, and support the optimal environment for your mission-critical data within the PrintNow applications.
- Remote Hands
- Proactive Network Monitoring
- Systems Management
- Rack & Stack
- UPS Capacity – 4700 total kVA
- UPS Redundancy – N+1
- Back-up Power & Generator Capacity – Six (6) Diesel Generators providing 5.6 MVA
- Backup Redundancy – N+1
- Diesel Fuel Reserve – 48 hours at full load
- Battery Capacity – 15 minutes at full power load
- Cooling – HVAC evaporative cooling, N+1 Redundancy
- Tier 3 Facility
- Raised Floors
- Overhead cable trays for copper, fiber & coax connections
- Pre-action Fire Suppression System – Multi-zoned, dry-pipe, double-interlock pre-action
- Earthquake – Built to meet or exceed local building codes for lateral seismic forces
- Flood Control – Built above sea-level, moisture barriers, dedicated pump rooms, drainage/evacuation systems, moisture detection sensors
- 24×7 Security Personnel On-site
- Access Key Card Control + PIN Entry
- Closed-circuit TV (CCTV) – Video surveillance with motion detected recording
- Kinetic & Key Locks – Secure all closed cabinets
- 24×7 Customer Access & Customer Access Lists
- Visitor Screening – Government issued photo ID must be presented and verified for access to the site
Standards & Compliance Certifications
- SSAE 16
Interconnectivity & Available Connectivity Services
- Atlantic Metro On-net
- Internet Exchange Peering
- Cross Connects
- Optical Wavelength Services
- Metro Ethernet Transport
- CloudDirect℠ for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and other public cloud platforms
PrintNow delivers secure, managed backups to safeguard your mission-critical data. We backup your data, manage the secure, private cloud environment where your data is stored, and provide file-level recovery following a disaster. Routine backups are a crucial part of our disaster recovery plan, and our cloud-based Backup-as-a-Service solution provides an ideal method of protecting your data, fully supported by our Network Operations Center and team of cloud architects.
Article is closed for comments.