Designed by a printer as an alternative to purchasing independent modules (or custom development) of Print Estimating, Workflow Automation, Print MIS,Shipping and Mail Preparation Software, PressWise provides a single, SaaS-based print workflow system, with the comprehensive tools needed to streamline your operation and grow your business.
Activate Partner Integration
- From your Unified admin, go to Partner Apps>PressWise.
- Click Setup Presswise Account button.
- Username: Username provided by PressWise.
- API Key: API Key provided by PressWise.
- Order Inject Url: Order Inject Url provided by PressWise.
- Automatic: Setting the mode to automatic will immediately pass all orders into PressWise at time of order.
- Manual: Setting the mode to manual will require a PrintNow admin to click “Send To Presswise” button after review of each order received in PrintNow.
- PAF ID: the Processing Acknowledgement form is required by the USPS
- Customer Packing Slips: When enabled users on the PrintNow front-end Print Store will have the ability to attach packing slips before placing orders.
- Vendors: Linking vendors allows PrintNow admin users to assign products in PrintNow to a vendor used in PressWise. One vendor is required for orders to be passed to PressWise and It’s optional to link Outsource Vendor id supplied in PressWise to pass “outsourceVendorID” to PressWise.
Assign Vendor to product
- From your Unified admin, go to Products/Settings/PressWise.
- Edit chosen product.
- Assign linked Vendor to PressWise account
PrintNow data mapped to PressWise data
/customerID - customer id
/customerPO - customer po number (if supplied)
/sourceOrderID - order id
/btFirst - billing first name
/btLast - billing last name
/btNameCompany - billing company name
/btStreet - billing street address 1
/btAddress2 - billing street address 2
/btAddress3 - billing street address 3
/btCity - billing city
/btState - billing state
/btZip - billing post code
/btCountry - billing country
/btPhone - billing phone number
/stFirst - shipping first name
/stLast - shipping last name
/stNameCompany - shipping company name
/stStreet - shipping street address 1
/stAddress2 - shipping street address 2
/stAddress3 - shipping street address 3
/stCity - shipping city
/stState - shipping state
/stZip - shipping post code
/stCountry - shipping country
/stPhone - shipping phone number
/avsResidential - residential shipping flag ("Y" or "")
/subTotal - order sub total
/taxCost - order tax amount
/shipCost - order shipping amount
/totalCost - order grand total
/isTaxable - "Y"
/shipMethod - order shipping method
/btTerms - payment method ("Credit Card", "Check", "COD", "Purchase Order", "Invoice",
/estShipWeight - calculated order weight
/shipCostFlag - "fixed"
/salesDate - order date
/holdReleaseTo - "AUTO New"
/item* - repeats for each item in order
/sourceJobID - item id
/outsourceVendorID - Vendor id
/quantity - item quantity
/productID - product integration id entered at the product level will be passed or PrintNow product id will be used by default if integration is left blank.
/productType - "Printed"
/productDesc - product name
/price - item price
/inksF - front number of inks entered in base pricing will be passed (Colors)
/inksB - back number of inks entered in base pricing will be passed (Colors)
/deviceID - "device" integration id parameter on color, size, or order option item
sent only if supplied presswise.device:value_here
/paperID - "paperid" integration id parameter on color, size, or order option item
sent only if supplied presswise.paperid:value_here
/finishing - repeats for each finishing option supplied; sent only if supplied
presswise.device_here:methodID_here (without option ID)
presswise.device_here:methodID_here:optionID_here (with option ID)
/device - pulled from order option item integration id
/methodID - pulled from order option item integration id
/OptionID - pulled from order option item integration id
Example: presswise.Folding:FD:Half Fold
*mailer - only sent if ptype is supplied
/pType - "ptype" integration id parameter on color, size, or order option item; sent
only if supplied
/runW - width of product including bleed
/runH - height of product including bleed
/finishW - width of product not including bleed
/finishH - height of product not including bleed
/fileF - url to front pdf
/fileB - url to back pdf (if necessary)
/files - only sent if data list selected for item
url - url to data list csv
list - "load"
/isMailer - "Y"; only sent if data list selected for item
/customerApproval - "accepted"
/note - list of all options for item
/item - sent only if packing slip provided
/quantity - 1
/productID - "---------"
/productDesc - "Packing Slip"
/price - 0
/note - "Packing Slip"
/fileF - url to packing slip pdf
Article is closed for comments.