Editor Defaults is the page dedicated to settings that are at the Print Store level. All changes are global for the root or subdomain being configured.
- From your PrintNow admin, go to Editor/Settings.
- Show rulers by default
- Toggle rules on or off
- Hide non-final items when proofing
- When toggled on the proof view in Print Editor will show just printed items only
- Font List
- Define you default font list that will be used when "Load company fonts" is used on the product level.
- Editor Skin
- Used when developing custom Print Editor skins.
- Warning DPI
- Set the default DPI. Base Pricing has Target DPI that will override Editor default.
- DPI Buffer
- Allows flexible DPI. A setting of "50" for instance would allow 150% zoom value before the warning will be shown.l
- Use legacy clipart functionality
- When toggled on clip art can be replaced like a regular image placeholder.