The ability to integrate with a variety of payment gateways and alternative payment methods makes the PrintNow Checkout process easy for your customers. Enter credentials provided by merchant under Settings/Merchant Accounts.
We are using production servers so make sure that is set when working with your merchant account. Also under Settings/General Settings Enable "Credit Card" payment method as well as other related methods. Test with a smal transaction to make sure your account is ready to receive payments. From your Admin, go to Print Store>Settings>Merchant Accounts.
- Authorize.NET - Enter Login and TX Key.
- Cybersource - Enter MerchantID and TX Key.
- Network Merchants - Enter Username and Password.
- RBS Worldpay - Enter Merchant ID and Password.
- EProcessing Network - Enter Account# and Restrict Key.
- DalPay - Enter Account# and Password.
- USA Epay - Enter Source Key and Password.
- Nets Netaxept - Enter MerchantID and Token.
- Paypal - Enter API Username, API Password, Signature.