The system mail account is used to process all Email Notifications set-up on your Print Store. Any email provider can be used that allows SMTP access. The most popular email client is gmail and the Server is smtp.gmail.com, Port is 587, and Use SSL is enabled. If your using gmail specificly you will need to enable "Allow less secure apps" in your gmail account for 3rd party email processing.
- From your Unified admin, go to Print Store>Settings>Email Account.
- Enter the email you set up to use with your Print Store.
- Enter login credentials supplied
- Enter password.
- Enter SMTP server address
- Enter Port number.
- Enable SSL if supported.
Use the Test Mail feature to verify emails are processing correctly.
- Enter the from email address. Can be the same as you entered for the support email.
- Enter the To email address that you have access to check.
- Enter the Subject like "test1 email".
- Enter optional body text
- Click Send. Check the email address you sent the email to. If the credentials are correct the email will be received and your system mail acocunt setup is complete.