Onboarding is provided for new customers of PrintNow to ensure your first deployment with us is a success. We have several onboarding packages to choose from that can be aligned with the time frame established to launch your Print Store.
An Onboarding Manager will be assigned to you from the start of your PrintNow subscription Service. Typically a specific day and time are scheduled in advance for the weekly webinar sessions and ongoing communication is available via email as technical questions arise.
- Goal-oriented, big-picture conversations
- Web-to-Print strategy planning
- Progress updates to keep you your top projects on target
- Webinar working sessions
- PrintNow Tool training
All plans come with standard support that gives you access to product documentation, training videos, and ongoing email support to help you get started and understand how to make PrintNow's web-to-print platform work for you.
- Product documentation
- Training videos
- Email ticket system
If you require ongoing high-level, personal technical guidance from one consistent point of contact from a lead source you may want to consider PrintNow's Technical consulting service.
- Managing support requests
- Technical set-up and solution design
- Print Store customization
- Guidance and training on tool functionality
- Technical process documentation
- API integrations (documentation, researching technical challenges, recommending endpoints)
- Ongoing access to a PrintNow Technical Consultant
- Customized Quarterly Consulting Report
- Phone & Email Support
- Technical Consulting consists of up to two (2) hours of monthly consulting assistance.
Article is closed for comments.