Images are a collection of Site level Albums and Images and User level Albums and Images.
Site Albums are shared across all users in your Print Store and controlled by the admin. Site Albums will be shown in the Print Editor when accessing images.
- From your PrintNow admin, go to Editor/Images/Site Albums.
- To add a new album click the +Add New Album button.
- Enter a Name on the album.
- Click Save to create the album.
- To add images to your album, click Action/Details.
- Click the “Add Image” button.
- Your Images will be shown under existing images.
- To Download, delete, or edit file name hover over image to reveal icons.
User Albums are usually created by your end users and account specific.
- From your PrintNow admin, go to Editor/Images/User Albums.
- All customers by First Name and Last Name will be shown with Album and Image counts.
- To show album click the black arrow on the left side of the corresponding customer number.
- To Download, delete, or edit file name click Action/Details and hover over image to reveal icons.