You can add colors in PrintNow and assign custom pallets to specific templates or specific template item level text or SVG elements. You can specify both RGB and CYMK values and assign what will be used when the final print-ready is generated.
- From your Unified admin, go to Print Editor>Color Pallets.
- To create a new color click “+Add Color” button on the top left of your screen
- When creating your color, you should first choose a conversion method. You can choose to use the standard color conversion, the ghost script color conversion, the Adobe color conversion, or the manual color conversion. To get the best results, choose manual color conversion.
- Color Name: Give your color a name
- Input the R, G, and B values for the color.
- Input the C, M, Y, and K values for the color.
- Enable Spot Color if you want the ability to separate that color during your ripping process.
- You should be able to see a preview of the color in the box next to the information. This preview goes by the RGB value, so don’t worry if it doesn’t look exactly like your CMYK color. The proper color will be output in your final PDF.
- Click the “Save” icon to commit your changes to the database, or click the “Cancel” icon to exit without saving your changes.
Add Color Palette
- To create a new color palette, click “+” button on the top left of your screen
- Give your palette a name and click “Create” to save your new palette or “Cancel” to exit without saving.
- On the left you will see all available colors, and on the right you will see the colors added to your palette.
- Use the right arrow to move colors to the color palette. Use the left arrow to remove a color from the color palette.
- When you have finished making changes, click the “Back” button.