The Themes, Backgrounds, Patterns as some users call them can be configured to allow the replacement of background image on your product template. You can create these as SVG files if you want users to be able to change the actual colors contained within them or you can create them in other image formats like PDF, PSD, JPG, PNG for vector and rasterized files.
- From your PrintNow admin, go to Editor/Themes.
- To add a new theme group click the +Add button, enter name, description, save.
- To add theme items to an existing group first click the ">" arrow on the far left of the group to expose sub-items like the screenshot above.
- Now click the +Add button within the subgrid.
- Select a supported file type.
- Click upload and you will see your theme items listed.
Assign Themes to the product template
- To assign themes to the product template go to Editor/Products.
- Select the desired product template and go to the Print Editor tab as screenshot shows.
- Select the Themes dropdown under Template Assets and toggle on desired theme groups.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- For Themes to work your product template must have an image placeholder with the tag name "background-image".
- Preview changes to check the product template to confirm it works as you expect.