In this section
Clean Up Manager
The Clean Up Manager was designed to delete all unused data tied to temp users in the system. A temp user is any B2C (Retail) user that uses the system without creating an account. B2B Print Stores don't have temp user data as everyone accessing the system is required to log in to gain access to the system. It's a good idea on a high volume traffic B2C Print Stores with self-registration to run the cleanup manager time to time to keep your database optimized and delete unused Images to save space on PrintNow.
- From your PrintNow admin, go to Settings/Domain Tools/Clean Up Manager.
- From the Clean Up Manager page, click Run Cleanup.
- Please be patient while the cleanup process is running. The more temporary users you have the longer the process may take.
- When complete you will get a report on deleted items like the sample report below.
Users Deleted: 316667
Shopping Carts Deleted: 15874
Shopping Cart Items Deleted: 86
Projects Deleted: 1257
Albums Deleted: 74
Images Deleted: 164
The Error Log was created for customers to track errors generated and posted to PrintNow servers. We show the last 7 days of errors and provide ways to filter and search by Id, Error Message, Type, App, IP, Referrer, URL, User-Agent, & Date & Time.
Search Error Log
- From your PrintNow admin, go to Settings/Domain Tools/Error Log/.
- From the Error Log page, your log will be filtered by default from newest to oldest errors.
- You can filter by ascending and descending order by clicking on the header column.
- You can search by keyword in the search box on top of the page.
- The unique error id
- Error Message
- The actual error message returned from the server
- The type of error message returned from the server
- The actual app bindings
- The IP of the user that received the error
- The page you came from before the error
- The page the actual error was generated on
- User Agent
- What the user was using when error accured
- Date & Time
- The data and time of the error
You can create & administrate FTP accounts to enable access to the root installation of PrintNow or limit access to Orders, All Site Themes, or specific Site Themes. Create username and passwords and use any FTP client that supports explicit FTP over TLS using standard FTP protocol.
Add FTP Account
- From your PrintNow admin, go to Settings/Domain Tools/FTP Accounts.
- From the FTP Accounts page, click Add FTP Account.
- Enter Username & Password.
- Select Type of access: Everything, Orders, Site Themes, or specific Site Theme.
- Enter the optional Notes field for your own reference.
- Click Save.
FTP Connection (e.g. Filezilla):
- Example Type
- Use explicit FTP over TLS if available
- yourdomain.com or temp domain to your Print Store
- Use "55555"
- FTP - File Transfer Protocol
- Use explicit FTP over TLS
- Logon Type
- username entered for account
- password entered for account
Use Site Bindings to configure your custom root-domains, sub-domains, generate CSR requests, upload and bind your purchased SSL Certificates. All Print Stores when activated can be accessed via system domain listed in your domain details with or without domain mappings.
- From your PrintNow admin, go to Settings/Domain Tools/Site Bindings.
- Before enabling a custom root domain or subdomain make sure your domain is forwarded to the IP listed in your domain details. You would need to manage this in the DNS settings your registrar provides you. Once the DNS settings propagate across the internet and you verify the IP is forward properly to correct IP proceed to step 3.
- Enter Root Domain or Sub Domain and toggle on Enable checkbox
- Click Save.
- You should now be able to enter your domain to access both the Print Store and PrintNow Admin Tools. e.g. yourdomain.com or yourdomain.com/admin
Enable SSL Certificate
- If you have the ability to generate the PFX format that contains both the certificate + Private Keys then you can click Upload SSL Certificate, toggle on "Certificate + Private Keys (PFX), Select your PFX certificate file, enter your password, and click save to upload. The Issue To, Issue By, and Expires On fields should show your certificate at this time. Proceed to step 3. Otherwise, proceed to step 2.
- If you are to receive the PEM or CRT format then you will need to first need to Generate a CSR request. Click Generate CSR. Fill out domain details: Common Name, Organization, Organizational Unit, City/Locality, State/Province, Country/Region. Only Common Name is required. Click Save, then Copy and save the text that is generated offline you can refer back to. When purchasing the SSL certificate they will request that information. PrintNow uses IIS servers if the question comes up before downloading your files. When your files are generated and downloaded you can click Upload SSL Certificate, toggle on "Certificate (PEM/CRT), Select your PEM/CRT certificate file and click save to upload. The Issue To, Issue By, and Expires On fields should show your certificate at this time. Proceed to step 3.
- The final step is to bind the uploaded certificate. Select the certificate in the top grid, Enable "Storefront SSL" on the domain details on the right column and click save. Your Print Store and PrintNow Admin Tools should show secure when accessing your root or subdomain.
Print Store clone application
New store clone feature application to copy any existing Print Store to a new root domain or subdomain
Print Store clone features
- Added Store Clone page at Settings > Domain Tools > Store Clone
- Added Store toggles: Categories, Tags, Email Notifications
- Added Pages toggles: Page CMS, Category CMS, Product CMS, Tag CMS, Pricing CMS, HTML Snippets, Blog CMS
- Added Pricing toggles: Base Pricing, Promotion Codes, Tax/Vat Settings
- Added Settings toggles: Email Account, General Settings, Merchant Accounts, Order Status, Shipping Methods
- Added Checkout Settings toggles: Checkout Fields, Country Lists, Translations
- Added Editor toggles: Autofill Profiles, Offline Templates
- Added Clone Source selection
- Added Destination Print Store location
- Added Store name