PrintNow provides a simple inventory feature to display inventory counts on Storefronts. It will provide you with locations when pulling from inventory and update you when reorder quantities are low.
- From your Unified admin, go to Print Store>Settings>Inventory.
- Click +Add Inventory button to Add new Inventory Item.
- Click Actions Icon and Edit to Edit existing Inventory item.
- Click Export All Inventory button and Import All Inventory after edits to update your inventory in Excel.
- For new inventory items use Import New Inventory button. Use Export All Inventory as a general format to follow for adding new inventory items.
Use the Inventory controls to define counts, tracking by ID or by Pricing as well as location.
- Enter label to help identify inventory item.
- Used for potential 3rd party integrations.
- On Hand
- Number to indicated how much inventory is currently available.
- Enter the number reached when email notification warning email will fire. For example, You have 5000 on hand but want to be warned at 500 left in inventory so enter 500 on reorder field.
- Enter Product ID to track inventory for a unique item.
- Verify ProductId
- Click Verify ProductId button to list basic product details.
- Select base price to track inventory on all items with same Base Price, Colors, Sizes.
- Select Color used from Base Price.
- Select Size used from Base Price.
- Enter Warehouse name if required.
- Enter Building name if required.
- Enter Department name if required.
- Enter Room name if required.
- Enter Row name if required.
- Enter Column name if required.
- Enter Shelf name if required.
- Enter Bin name if required.