You can offer your customers a fixed value, percentage, or shipping discount on product categories in your Print Store. You can specify usage limits, minimum subtotals, valid end date, or min and max quantity that applies.
- From your Unified admin, go to Print Store>Settings>Promotion Codes.
- To add a new promotion code click +Add Promotion Code button. See Options below to create your promotion code and click Save to Save.
- To export promotion codes to excel click Export Promotion button.
- To import promotion codes from excel click the Import Promotion button.
- The code name to refer to and to enter into Print Store.
- The description for you to give to remind you (the admin) what it does.
- To make the code active or not.
- Set Monetary Value or Percentage based pricing. Or create a Free shipping only code
- Code will apply if at least one product from a matching category is added to cart.
- Apply free shipping along with a discount selection.
- Restrict to category
- If you have multiple items in the cart discount will only apply to category selection above and not entire order.
- Usage Limit
- The number of times that code can be used for each unique customers. Leave empty for no restriction.
- Min. SubTotals
- Only apply promotion if min SubTotal is met.
- End Date
- When will the promotion expire.
- Min Quantity
- Only apply promotion if min Quantity is met.
- Max Quantity
- Only apply promotion if max Quantity is met.